Football season is the best season. But no, not that big ten…
Here are some of my favorite recipes to make on a Sunday and eat all week for lunch. Don’t tell me you don’t have time to pack a lunch! Or else I’ll have to throw ten easy recipes at you.
- Meatloaf Muffins. These are incredible. I made them for the girls and they told me they really tasted like homemade meatballs. The best part is that they have are made from whole ingredients like oats and beans. This is one of my favorite recipes and it was especially helpful when I first went veggie andwanted something easy but full of protein. Pair it with whole wheat pasta or spaghetti squash.
- Beans and Rice. Simple, healthy and delish. Complimentary protein heyyyy!
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna. Cheeeeezey… packed with spinach and whole wheat lasagna!
- Breakfast for lunch? I think so. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes. Whole wheat, duh.
- Cheeze-stuffed black bean burgers. Another favorite from Mama Pea. You wouldn’t believe a bean burger could taste this ridiculous. Right Anna??
- Smokey Spinach Split Pea Soup. Doesn’t get much healthier than that.
- Portobello Mushroom Salad with Hemp Seeds. Nearly as good as a burger…I swear!
- Tempeh Chilli from Mama Pea’s cookbook. Guess you’ll have to buy the book for the recipe!