I’ve been lucky enough to spend all week with my favorite seven-year-old on the planet.
We’ve done lots of cooking.
Perfectly portable Peach Pops.
Lots of p’s around these parts.
Popsicle molds are a fabulous way to cook with the kids AND they’ll only set you back about $4 at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Since I know you all have those 20% off coupons and assuming I’ve done my math correctly, we’ll drop that down to a mere $3.20.
These popsicles take about three minutes to make. In addition to being fast, healthy and delicious, they are completely customizable to whatever fruit you have in the fridge or freezer.
-makes 4 popsicles
*You may need to adjust the measurements based on the size of your molds
- One 7 oz. container of chopped peaches in 100% juice (not drained), or one cup of chopped peaches
- 1/3 cup organic vanilla yogurt + more for topping
- 2 tbsp orange/mango/tropical juice (optional)
- In a blender/magic bullet/food processor, blend all of the ingredients together. Feel free to leave out a couple peaches to stir in at the end if you prefer some chunks.
- Pour mixture into molds.
- Place a dollop of yogurt on top of each one.
- Place caps on molds and freeze for at least 3-4 hours. These must be completely frozen in order to come out of the molds properly.
Now go relax in this 3,000 degree weather and enjoy a Peach Pop or four.